Sunday, July 12, 2015

I Did It.. I Started My Own Lolly Buffet Business!

FB1

FB2


FB4


It's called Treat Me Sweet and this was my first event. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with how it all turned out. It was for a baby shower at one of my favourite bars in Canberra (the Loft), it was so much fun to organise and the client was really happy - phew!

I decided to start this business as a hobby more than anything else, just a creative outlet I guess (aside from blogging!).. plus I figure it doesn't hurt to make a little extra cash while we're saving for a new house (more on that later)

I can't believe I actually met one of my New Years Resolutions for once haha! How are your resolutions coming along?

xx

7 comments:

  1. that's amazing, louise!! i am so happy for you. congratulations. you did an amazing job!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that looks amazing! Congratulations how wonderful you've started your own business! So excited for you!

    Away From The Blue Blog | Away From The Blue YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That looks amazing. Wish I lived in Canberra...

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congrats on starting up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute set-up! I love it and great job achieving your goals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on accomplishing one of your dreams! This stuff is absolutely lovely! Best of luck to you in your further business endeavors. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I'm so impressed that you started a business! Way to reach those goals!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...