Saturday, January 10, 2015

2014 in Review and Resolutions for 2015

I always love starting the new year by looking back on the year that was and all the things I want to achieve in the new year.

So let me start by re-capping 2014..

I had a relaxing babymoon at the south coast.

1

I had an amazing joint Baby-Q (a co-ed baby shower) with my sister.

IMG_4098

I started blogging again after giving it up for over a year!

2

I attended two hen's nights and two weddings (including my brother's surprise wedding!)

11

My life changed forever when I had my beautiful baby boy. Everyday since I've grown more and more in-love with him. He is the sweetest, funniest little man and I'm so lucky I get to be his mum!

IMG_4478

I welcomed my gorgeous niece (and James' first cousin) Isla into the world!

IMG_4574

We also got James' baptised, went on trips to Mollymook, Orange, Windsor, Sydney and Port Stephens and attended two baby showers (did I mention my brother is having identical twins?!)

55

Woah that was one hell of a year! I don't think I'll ever be able to top 2014 - it was incredible!

So what are my resolutions for 2015.. 

1. Buy a house!
Rob and I are looking for a bigger place and hoping to find our dream home soon!

2. Lose the baby weight
I really want to be back to my "normal" size before James turns one.

3. Start a small lolly buffet business
We'll see how James' first birthday practice run goes!

4. Travel overseas as a family
I'd love to go overseas again. We may even go to the UK to visit my family :)

5. Be the best mum and wife I can be
I want to continue putting my energy into raising an active, creative and sweet little boy. I also want to keep making time for date nights and family activities. 

I'd love to hear what your resolutions are for 2015.

xx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous post :) and the babies both look so gorgeous :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lolly buffett company... AWESOME! Good luck with all your goals (and wow 2014 what a year for you!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you have had an incredible year! How exciting your sister was pregnant at the same time too, and your brother having twins...wow! So many cousins for James all at once, so exciting! I hope they all live nearby - they will be great childhood bonds! :)
    I'm so glad you started blogging agian this year too and that I stumbled across it - you've had wonderful little encouraging and uplifting posts to read, so glad to be following you.

    Good luck with your resolutions for 2015, you can do it! :) I haven't set any formal resolutions for 2015, but after the year that was 2014, I'm definitely trying to focus more on being more present and grateful and loving all round! :)

    Away From The Blue
    2015 Wardrobe Inventory Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful babies...sounds like a great year behind you and a great one ahead as well. Happy New Year, may it bring many more blessings:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. what amazing goals!! i do hope you blog about the journeys to come. i'd love to see how your lolly buffet business goes. i hope it skyrockets :) oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...