Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Mist for Fine Hair

.

After running out of my trusty leave-in conditioner, I went in search for a replacement. I had used Moroccan Oil in the past and was keen to use something similar, but not as heavy (it weighed down my fine hair). I looked online at the Morrocan Oil "Light" and was contemplating buying it when I received a tiny sample of the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil from Priceline as part of their regular newsletter. 

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, just something to get me through the next few days. I decided to use it when my hair was wet to help detangle it, which it did.. but not only that, it also left my hair feeling super soft. I said to myself "I have to get this oil!". So I went out and picked up the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Mist for Fine Hair. I figured that the spray would be more versatile than the pump, as I could use it when my hair was both wet and dry. It would also be less messy as I wouldn't need to rub it in with my hands, just spray and brush! 

Now I am absolutely in-love with this product! It leaves my hair feeling smooth, shiny and frizz free. It also smells amazing (my hubby even commented on how good my hair smells!). It's a bargain too at only $20 (as opposed to $40+ for the "high street" version). I've totally been converted and won't be going back to leave-in conditioner.. it's oil mist all the way!

Do you use a hair oil or oil mist?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love products that you're so pleasantly surprised by!!

    Looking forward to testing this out on my hair! Thanks for the review!! xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just ran out of my Sunsilk one and was ready to try something new. I will give this one a go.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...