Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Touch of Spring

.

I know technically we're still in winter but with the weather warming up it's got me excited for spring! So I decided to add some spring touches to the house with these pieces..

Dining Table Centerpiece
1
Fake flowers from Target ($8 each)

Couch Cushions
2
Block Print Cushion (reverse side) from Kmart ($10)
3
Floral Sandrine Cushion from Target ($12)

Side Table
4
Brooklyn Pillar Stand from Target ($12)

and of course some Spring Candles
IMG_2134
Bath and Body Works Candles from eBay

It's little things like this that make me happy and seeing as I spend most of my time at home now-a-days its fun to have pops of colour around the house.

Do you ever update your home decor to match the current (or in my case - upcoming) season?

xx

Oh and if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Lush and Victoria Secret Giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You've done a great job for little money! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little touches! I really like those flowers, what a nice idea! :)

    Of course at the moment you can't see the dining table under all of the junk that's on it...baby clothes, toys, books, mail...etc. I have been thoroughly neglecting the non-essential housework. I try to grab a little bit of me-time to blog/read blogs each day, and now I have some inspiration for how to spend my next nap time! Cleaning! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never change my decor because I have no idea how and also where to store everything.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the accents you gave to your place :) The flowers really do brighten up a room!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks beautiful! you have a great eye for decorating! i remember your previous post on home decor! lovely!! it's so interesting to see you transition into spring as we transition into fall here in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple little touch ups around the house can transform a room, I love everything you've done here :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...