Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Day in the Life (Australia Day)

I thought it would be fun to share with you guys what a typical day looks like for me. Obviously weekends are more fun than weekdays (who wants to see pictures of a computer screen..?) and what better day to document than Australia Day!!

So here goes..

8:45am - Grabbing something light to eat
(I should eat fresh fruit for breakfast more often!)

IMG_1843

9:30am - Showered and ready for the day

1v1

9:45am - On our way to brunch with the in-laws

IMG_1924

10am - Brunch = Chai Latte & Salmon Stack from Artespresso
(not much of a stack.. but delicious!)

2v2

12pm - Recycling week-old flowers

IMG_1944

12:30pm - Listening to Triple J's Hottest 100

IMG_1958

12:45pm - Retail Therapy!

IMG_1977

3pm - Adding some glitter to my day

IMG_2003

3:15pm - Catching up on Pretty Little Liars
(I'm obsessed with this show)

IMG_2011

4:15pm - Putting our wedding album together
(it's a slow process using double sided tape)

IMG_2018

5:15pm - Practicing doing my sister's hair and makeup
for her wedding in March

IMG_2040

9pm - Dolled up and ready for a night out
(in my new dress!)

IMG_2055

10.30pm - Enjoying a cider.. or two.. or three..

IMG_2069

So there you have it!

What did you guys get up to this Australia Day?

xx

14 comments:

  1. Nice collection :) the hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both dresses :) I always love reading what people do on a normal day. I didn't do much for Australia day, i had my fair share of sleep which was amazing

    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise,

    It looks like you had a lovely Australia Day, I really like that dress! I spent the day celebrating a friends engagement at a BBQ, it was lovely, and I seemed to walk in the door as soon as a storm hit, my timing was perfect! Then I had a night in with a cup of tea and a book!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun post, you had a busy day! mine was hectic too as was most of my weekend :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment, it made my day!

    Sounds like the best day ever!

    Best,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to giggle at your comment of " not much of a stack" haha! It looks like you had a very busy day. Our friend had a party that started at 11am and we left at 11pm and we danced to the last 20 songs of the hottest 100 hundred - exhausted and drunk haha but such a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely Australia day! Love that wedding up=do - so romantic and girly! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're too cute! Sounds like an awesome day. I wish we celebrated Australia Day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice australian day!! I will go to Australia this year and I can't wait!!!
    Love your black dress. Your blog is very interesting, like it very much xx
    You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so good with hair, it helps that you have such lovely hair! You're going to look absolutely stunning at the wedding! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every day needs some retail therapy... loving your blog!

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

    my weblog :: book promotion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Louise! I just saw your tweet with the beautiful sunset picture. I came back to your blog to see if I'd missed anything but, no, you haven't updated it in over a year. I guess you decided blogging isn't for you right now. Which is fine; many of us reach that point.

    I just want to say that I still think about you! And wish you well. From across the planet, there's a wacky person (me) who hopes your life has all the joy, romance and happiness in it that's humanly possible. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...