Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 4 - Bali - Canggu

IMG_0375

IMG_0381

IMG_0383

IMG_0394

IMG_0396

IMG_0408

IMG_0410

IMG_0421

IMG_0454

IMG_0458

IMG_0462

IMG_0470

.

Hey lovelies, sorry I haven't had a chance to write to you all until now, the internet has been a bit dodgy here. Thank you all for your sweet comments about the wedding, everything went perfectly and the weather was beautiful (all thanks to you guys crossing your fingers for us!). I was really hoping to show you all some photos but I don't have any yet :( so I'll have to show you them when I get back to the land of Oz.

We are having the most amazing time here in Bali, we've just left Canggu and are now in Ubud which is breathtakingly beautiful. For those thinking of travelling to Bali I would advise you not to stay in Canggu.. I mean it was alright but was too far from everything (restaurants/shops etc) and is a bit rough. I would recommend staying in Kerobokan instead. We went here a few times for dinner and it was much nicer than Canggu. I think Canggu is a great place to surf but there's not really much else to do there.

From what we've experience so far here are a list of things..

I absolutely LOVED and would recommend doing -

♥ Eating at Eternal Restaurant (Canggu)
♥ Going to the Waterbom Themepark (Kuta Central)
♥ Eating at Dias Restaurant (Canggu)
♥ Eating at Mona Lisa Cafe (Sanur)
♥ Going to the Gold Dust Day Spa (Canggu)
♥ Eating at Cafe Jemme (Kerobokan)

I would avoid if I were you -

✘ Staying at Coconuts Guesthouse (Canggu)
✘ Eating at OM Beach Restaurant (Canggu)
✘ Eating at Sticky Fingers Restaurant (Canggu)
✘ Going horse riding with Bali Island Horse Riding (Tabanan)

Now sure what we'll get up to today, might go get a massage, have a swim, go shopping.. who knows! mmm I love being on holidays.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pointers I am leaving for Bali in 3 weeks can you let me know about Ubud as we are there for a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep definitely! I'll do another summary of ubud in a few days. If you haven't booked accommodation yet, the samara in ubud is heaven :) I'm so excited for you! it's so nice over here. Prepare yourself for some hot humid weather though ;)

      Delete
  2. The joys of travel :) Love the photos of you and R! Do you know Bali has never been on my radar as a place to go to for a holiday. Indonesia in general really! But you do look like you're enjoying yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know that your wedding went perfectly and thanks for sharing your travel photos!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonitas fotos de tu vacaciones!!!
    me encanta!
    gracias por pasar en mi blog!
    besazo
    muah!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are both glowing!! The horse riding looks fun - why would you not recommend it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely :) oh they weren't very nice to the horses and one of the horses (luckily not ours) went crazy and starting bolting and bucking :S

      Delete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...