Saturday, January 28, 2012

January Glossy Box

I finally got my January glossy box..

.

.

IMG_1758

IMG_1871

It came with..

Nivea rich nourishing body moisturiser
Sheer Cover nourishing moisturiser
Sheer Cover lipgloss in pink praline
Kosmea daily facial exfoliant
Mirenesse tight liner hydra gel eye liner in sapphire blue

They also threw in some Australian temp tattoos (for Australia Day) and 2 x $25 giftcards to spend at the iconic.

My favourite product from the last glossy box was Clinique's turnaround overnight radiance moisturiser.

Clinique1

It's super hydrating and left my skin feeling soft. I'm not sure if I love it enough to buy the full size though.

I can't wait to see what comes in next month's box!

xx

PS. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my previous post. You completely made my day.. week.. month! :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool you get that with all the stuff! I would totally buy the full size moisturizer. I've been using that and it really has made my skin look much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of all these boxes, none of the ship to Sweden yet (what I know of). But it looks like a nice thing to get once a month, and I love trying new products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments on Chicismo! Loved your blog! Im a new follower! Hope you can visit my site sometime soon!

    Best wishes from Toronto,Cananda

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad it finally came. hope you enjoy the products. the blue eyeliner is a bit weird but i like the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the Australian temp tattoos looks cute :). PS: love your beauty video, waiting for another one :)

    B&M from
    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box looks lovely! It's nice that they actually thought about upcoming events such as Australia Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. waw, I wish I could have a box filled with stuff like that!
    thanks for commenting on my blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great box, honey!!Love all the products!

    Have a good week!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a really good haul! I've just received my second, and can't wait to open it, will also be doing a post on it!
    Clinique products are so good, lucky you got one! Lovely blog :) am now following

    franky @ http://snippets-scribbles.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...