Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm a bumble-bee!

1

..well I was on NYE anyway :)

A big group of us went to Jindabyne (of all places) for new years and it was so much fun! It was great to do something different. I just couldn't stand the thought of another new years eve spent in a hot, crowded club where some drunk would spill something all over me. It was great to dress up too! Costumes are always fun and I loved the costumes my best friend Emma picked up for us (she's a lady bug). It was a great start to the new year..

..and what a year it will be with our wedding in April (I can't believe I'll be a Mrs soon!) and trip to Bali and Thailand for 6 weeks after that! I can't wait! There's alot of prep work to do beforehand though and I'm not just talking about wedding arrangements, I'm talking about losing some weight, not a huge amount, just enough to feel confident in my wedding dress and bikini!

I made an attempt last year to lose weight by trying to eat healthy and exercise but I kept giving up and after 5 months I'd put ON weight! So now I'm on the dukan diet (which I'm sure you've all heard about as it's the latest fad diet) which basically means no carbs, sugar, alcohol or fruit until you get to your goal weight (did I mention you can only have veggies every second day?) then you can start bringing these foods back into your diet. Well let me tell you.. I've been on this diet for a week and it's SO BORING and I'm craving sugar like a crazy person BUT I have lost 2kgs already so it must be working. Lets just hope I can stick with it!

Anyways I think I've rambled on for far too long! I hope you're all having an amazing day and I'll talk to you soon.

xx

7 comments:

  1. And what a cute bumble bee you are! Congratulations on the 2 kilos, but you truly do look amazing already <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that diet 2 weeks before my wedding and lost 11kg but I felt bloody awful and apparently my breathe was disgusting. So basically I looked amazing but I was a moody cow with bad breathe hehehe. Good Luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your diet and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on loosing 2kgs!!! Thats still an achievement! I've been trying to shift about 4-5kgs off me and they just wont budge - no matter what I do! Perhaps the 5kgs you put on earlier is muscle? who knows really hey. WOW 2012 is a massive year for you - so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats with the diet success AND YOUR WEDDING! Hope it goes well!! I'm a bit wedding obsessed at the moment : /

    Oh and I'm rather jealous of your hair colour

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely here, your lashes look amazing!! falsies or just good genes hehe?
    oh that diet does sound dull, ive read a bit about it i might look it up now though!! ive been trying to lose a few kilos too, ive gained so much weight last year its baaaaad!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...