Thursday, June 17, 2010

So much more...


What a crappy day and I don’t just mean the weather :( work was unbearable today.

Hmm so what’s the best way to cheer me up from a crappy day at work? Retail therapy of course! :)

After searching the net and drooling over dresses, skirts, shoes, make-up, jewellery and bookmarking like 15 things I wanted, I decided to buy this gorgeous skirt from ASOS.


ASOS Darling Ditsy Floral Skirt

yay can't wait till it arrives in the mail!


Today I wore...

♥ Cue striped blazer
♥ Sass Trisha Stud Shoulder Knit
♥ Cue black pants
♥ Mollini heels

TGIF tomorrow!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty skirt! You've just created a new ASOS lemming for me! lol

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading all of your sweet comments, thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...